Crackle Nail Polish: In or Out?

Everyone's quite over crackle polish..yes I know.
But I sometimes like to wear it for funky-do..or just for the shock effect!
Eeeeyyaaoowza! what that on your nails?..go people who dont know about it. LOL!

I think it depends on how you wear it and when you wear it.
Its definitely not something for office..atleast not mine.

I know a few people who dont like this trend at aallll.
I think its fun once a while especially when you wear it with a bit differently.

A neonish Orange base topped with Sally Hansen "Distressed Denim"
I just randomly swiped the brush in different directions.
Looks halloween-y....doesnt it?





This one has a slight twist.
I've alternated the crackle top coat and done a bit of layering on the base.

Base: Sinful Colours Green + green shimmer layering polish
Crackle top coat: Sally Hansen Fuchsia Shock + Vintage Violet 


 If you have crackle polishes stuffed away..do give a try with a twist.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

You have read this articlecrackle / crackle nail polish / sally hansen with the title Crackle Nail Polish: In or Out?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/crackle-nail-polish-in-or-out.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 17, 2012

Comments "Crackle Nail Polish: In or Out?"

Post a Comment