Cult Nails Vicious Skittle Art

I think I know why I've been completely obsessed with mix and matching my manis recently. I realised it's just an excuse for every nail to be an accent nail! I like to just paint on a base colour and rummage through my supplies until I get ideas. Today's center piece is Cult Nails Vicious which is one of my absolute favourite purple polishes. 

Purple Skittle Mani by The Nailasaurus

Purple Skittle Mani by The Nailasaurus

Top to bottom:
Holographic Glequins from Born Pretty Store
Max Factor Fantasy Fire
Gradient Nail with A-England Princess Tears (tutorial here)
Double french tip with GOSH Metallic Purple

Purple Skittle Mani by The Nailasaurus

Here's a close up of the Max Factor Fantasy Fire with the light coming from two different angles. You can see the way it flashes from gold-red to copper-green. Gooorgeous!

Purple Skittle Mani by The Nailasaurus

Here's my best Chalkboard Nails pose! Can I pull it off with Sarah's prowess or shall I stick to the bottle poses?

Purple Skittle Mani by The Nailasaurus


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / cult nails / Glequins / gradient / max factor / purple / Stick Ons with the title Cult Nails Vicious Skittle Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/cult-nails-vicious-skittle-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 8, 2012

Comments "Cult Nails Vicious Skittle Art"

Post a Comment