Go On... Have Another!

I'm back to the gradients! The Gradient Tutorial I posted about a month ago has really blown up and I really want to thank everyone who shared it on their blogs/twitter/pinterest/wherever! 
I used to really hate making tutorials but the amazing response to that one has made me change my mind. They always seemed so much hassle to create but now I've found a 'tutorial creating' style that works for me, hopefully they'll become less of a chore and become way more fun for me to write and you to read!

It's not your eyes playing tricks on you, this manicure does look very pink toned even though the polishes are definitely purples (and the names prove it!). I must have got the white balance wrong on my camera, whoopsy!

Purple Gradient Nals by The Nailasaurus

Purple Gradient Nals by The Nailasaurus

I used No7 Lucky Lilac as a base coat and Barry M Bright Purple as the second colour in the gradient following this tutorial.

Purple Gradient Nals by The Nailasaurus

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / gradient / No7 / purple / Sponging with the title Go On... Have Another!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/go-on-have-another.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 3, 2012

Comments "Go On... Have Another!"

Post a Comment