Guitar Hero Nail Art 2.0

Back in January, I got my Guitar Hero set with one game - Warriors of Rock. 6 months later, I'm still playing it and I have 4 of the games! I really thought it would just be a bit of fun and a passing fad but I'm still completely addicted! I'm more of a drumming girl but guitar is fun too!

I did do some GH nail art back then but I wanted to update it a bit since I'm now an 'Expert' which means I get to use the dreaded orange button! I thought I would take advantage of my square shaped nails and just frame them because they're pretty much exactly the same shape as the buttons on the guitar.



I used W7 Black for my base colour. Next I took Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White to draw on the frames before adding the colours to make sure they'd be as bright as possible.
The colours are an unnamed red from L'Oreal Resist and Shine, NYC Lexington Yellow, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / freehand / Inspired / Nerdy with the title Guitar Hero Nail Art 2.0. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/guitar-hero-nail-art-20.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Comments "Guitar Hero Nail Art 2.0"

Post a Comment