Load N Vote Nail Art Contest!

This month, I've teamed up with a new website called Load N Vote to bring you my first Nail Art Contest!
All you have to do is upload a picture of your nail art to be in with a chance of winning Essie's 2012 Summer Collection, Bikini So Teeny (swatches here)!! The best part is, the contest is open worldwide!

There is no theme to this contest, just enter your most impressive nail art using whichever tools and techniques you want to. Show us your skillzz and the public will vote for a winner.

My favourite part about the Load n Vote way of doing things is the fool proof voting process. All the entries go in to an algorithm, voters are shown two entries at time and must pick their favourite until every entry has been seen. The design that proves most popular throughout the whole voting period wins. Simple as that and there's no fear of it becoming a popularity contest, it's completely down to you and your mad skills. So, ladies, brushes at the ready and it's time to sprinkle some sparkle!!

Today's nail art is based on the site's logo and I added some glitter for good measure! After all, I can't tell you to go and enter if I'm not gonna put some work in myself! Check below for all the dates and info about entering.



Terms
The contest is open worldwide
You can enter any nail design at all as long as it's your own work
The picture you submit must show at least four fingers
It can be a brand new design or one that you've done in the past
One entry per account

Time Frame
As the site name suggests, there is a loading period and a voting period.
You can load your design from now until the last day of the month - June 30th at 11.59pm EST
At the stroke of midnight on June 30th, the contest rolls straight over to the voting phase which will run until July 20th at 11:59am EST.

Because I know I can always figure these things out easier if there's a good visual, I've made us a little timeline to avoid any confusion!



Who's excited?! I know I am, I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Good luck everyone!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleContest / freehand with the title Load N Vote Nail Art Contest!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/load-n-vote-nail-art-contest.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Comments "Load N Vote Nail Art Contest!"

Post a Comment