Look Beauty: Nail Pop Glamrock Swatch and Nail Art

The Nail Pops from Look Beauty have been on my wishlist for a while now but at £5 for a 10ml bottle, they're a bit out of my every day price range. Luckily for me, they're running money off offer across the range and the Nail Pops have £2 off. Now £3 a bottle is a price that won't keep me awake at night, so I indulged in the shade that struck me most out of the range - Glamrock. It's purple glitter packed in to a deep berry jelly and can I just say? It's amazing!

I was tempted by just about every single colour in the range but I'm trying to limit my polish purchases because I'm running out of space to store it all! I've decided I'm only going to purchase polishes that really stand out from the crowd and only if I don't have something similar in my collection already. Glamrock definitely fits that criteria and I also have my eye on Catsuit from the same range - it's a blue glitter but the pieces are a bit chunkier.

As gorgeous as this colour is I was dreading removal, as I always do with glitters, but it came of surprisingly easily. It did need a bit more work than 'normal' polishes but I think it was easier than quite gritty glitters because the glitter is very fine.

All pictures are 3 thin coats with a top coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. You'd be safe with two thicker coats but I wanted quite heavy coverage.

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

Loads more pictures after the jump!

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

I added some Glequins and a Chanel Decal for a bit of bling!

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

Look Beauty Glamrock Swatch

You can buy Nail Pops in most larger Superdrug stores, Superdrug online or from the Look Beauty Website.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleGlequins / Look Beauty / purple / Stickers / swatch with the title Look Beauty: Nail Pop Glamrock Swatch and Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/look-beauty-nail-pop-glamrock-swatch.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 22, 2012

Comments "Look Beauty: Nail Pop Glamrock Swatch and Nail Art"

Post a Comment