Pink Brown DuoChrome Nail Polish + BM 208 Nail Art

DuoChromes! 
Now these kind of polishes caused quite a frenzy, following the holo nail polish trend.
Duo Chrome: means they reflect a different shade in different angles of light.
I got this and a few others from a recent trip and now I know why this caused such a stir.
Have a look for yourself!


Can you see pink and golden-brown shimmer?

I have layered this on a dark brown base. And I have a feeling that this will show up differently on a black or dark purple base.

I tried hard but I couldnt capture the colour shift exactly..but the shades are pretty much close.
I was trying to capture when my entire nails looked only pink and only gold-brown. But you can still see different shades on each nail in the above pic

Base: DuoChrome Pink-Brown Polish layered over brown
Stamping Plate: BM 208
Stamping Polish: Lakme Gold

Do like DuoChrome Polishes??

P.S: Last few days to enter my Giveaway : Click Here


You have read this articleBM 208 / Duo Chrome Nail Polish / lakme / Nail Art / Pink-Brown / Stamping nail art with the title Pink Brown DuoChrome Nail Polish + BM 208 Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-brown-duochrome-nail-polish-bm-208.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Comments "Pink Brown DuoChrome Nail Polish + BM 208 Nail Art"

Post a Comment