McCreamy

I picked up this beautiful grey polish from La Femme in a £1 shop today. I spotted the display of polishes and zoned in on them. Most of the colours were not really my kind of thing - a lot of metallics and pale shimmery shades - but I spotted this one at the back and bought it thinking it might be good for stamping since it looked creamy and pigmented.
I haven't put it to the stamping test yet but I think it looks great on it's own. It is a gorgeous creamy polish that is perfect in two coats. The only down side to this polish is the brush. It's kind of stiff so it leaves streak marks but they do settle themselves - it's just annoying. Nothing I can complain about considering it was such a bargain.


Konad Plate: M56
Base Colour: La Femme - Grey Cream
Konad Colour: W7 - Black
Gems from eBay (Seller)
Top Coat of NYC


Did anyone make the connection between today's colour and the post title?!
You have read this articleGrey / Konad / la femme / M56 / Stamping / Stick Ons / w7 with the title McCreamy. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/01/mccreamy.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, January 8, 2011

Comments "McCreamy"

Post a Comment