Pink Leopard

I've never really got on well with leopard print. When done well it can look really good, and there seems to be many ways of doing it, but I can never seem to get it right! And it always looks so easy. I don't even want to think about my earlier attempts at leopard print. 

Today I used a tutorial from Chalkboard Nails to see if it helped, but it still didn't turn out how I wanted! Leopard, you are my nemesis.

My base colour is Color Club I Believe In Amour, the shiny dots are Models Own Mystic Mauve and the outline is Barry M Shocking Pink.

Click to enlarge




Eh, could be worse! I'll keep trying!

You have read this articlecolor club / freehand / leopard / Nail Art / pink with the title Pink Leopard. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-leopard.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 21, 2012

Comments "Pink Leopard"

Post a Comment