Pink Zebra + Lakme Nail Polish Purple Fix

Helooooozzz,
How was ur week so far?
Mine wasnt good..as I had a bit of throat infection..though I m much better now and travelling outta town tomorrow for some days. 




On my nails today I got Purple Fix from Lakme's Fast & Fabulous range. This is a nice bright purple shade..has micro blue shimmer.
I was very hopeful as the bottle looked duo-chrome, but it a'int. Dries fast in a little above 5 mins, 2 coats: Opaque. Stayed for 3 days without chipping.


Stamped with the thick zebra design on OB 8 Image plate


Base: Lakme Fast and Fabulous Purple Fix
Stamping Plate: OB8
Stamping Polish: Sandy-Matt kinda finish..unbranded from my trip to Hong Kong
I am amazed at how well these polishes stamp

Off to work! Have a good week ahead!


Dont forget to participate in my INTERNATIONAL Giveaway : here


*Polish sent by brand for review. Opinion is mine.
You have read this articleFuchsia Pink nail polish / Konad / Lakme Fast and Fabulous / Lakme Nail polish / Lakme Purple Fix / Nail Art / OB 8 / pink / purple / QA-OB Nail plates with the title Pink Zebra + Lakme Nail Polish Purple Fix. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-zebra-lakme-nail-polish-purple-fix.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Comments "Pink Zebra + Lakme Nail Polish Purple Fix"

Post a Comment