Polkadots & Bows

This week I tried acrylic paint for the first time. Well, I did try it once before a few months ago but it turned out to be such a disaster that I immediately removed that mani! I know a lot of girls find acrylic paint easy to work with and can do amazing things with them but I did have trouble with them to start with! After a few attempts on a nail wheel, I managed to draw these little bows and I am happy with how they turned out.

The dove grey polish on the accent nail is Essence Got A Secret and the other nails are OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, a light violet pink from the Hong Kong Collection Spring 2010.



You have read this articleacrylic paint / essence / lavender / OPI / pink / polka dots with the title Polkadots & Bows. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/polkadots-bows.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 23, 2012

Comments "Polkadots & Bows"

Post a Comment