Sinful Sweet Dreams


I can't think of anything particularly post-related worthy to say about this, so I'll just comment that I did this mani almost two months ago when I did a bunch of blue mani's all at once as part of a tribute for a nail gal pal.  This is one of the mani's I came up with. 


Sinful Colors Sweet Dreams, two coats. It's hard to believe something this gorgeous sells for $1.99!  

Stamped with SdP 47 using white Konad special polish.


Added CND Tropical Coral for colourful accent dots.


Still thought it needed a bit more jazz, so added a little accent using random silver glitter striping polish.  Very subtle, but it's there.


I have a whole bunch of blue and peach/coral mani's in the archives yet to post; I did the blues as part of the tribute mani's and peach/coral seems to be one of my faves at the moment so I'm reaching for shades of it often.  But I'll try to spread them out so you aren't just seeing blue and peach all the time! 

Thanks for looking!


You have read this articleCND / Fauxnad / Konad / SdP / SdP 47 / sinful colors with the title Sinful Sweet Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/sinful-sweet-dreams.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 7, 2012

Comments "Sinful Sweet Dreams"

Post a Comment