Superheroes Challenge: Disney Villain... Off With Their Heads

Give me comic books over Disney any day! I've been really stuck for ideas this week but I think I've managed to come up with something decent. I really wanted to do Cruella De Vil because 100 Dalmatians is really the only Disney movie I remember watching as a kid - the 1996 live action version I mean! I just wasn't much of a Disney child. 
Well I ultimately decided on the Queen of Hearts because I've had a long day and I wanted something simple and easy. What a cop out, right! I loved Helena Bonham Carter's portrayal of her in Tim Burton's version but I'm not sure I've ever seen the Disney animated original. I'm just full of disappointments today aren't I?!



I used L'Oreal Resist and Shine Red, W7 Black, Barry M White, Barry M Gold Foil and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed. As always, the details were applied with a nail art brush.


Previously: Disney Princesses

As always, the other ladies taking part will have some awesome designs today too!
Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails
Debbie at The Crumpet


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblack / Disney / freehand / Heroes vs Villains / Movies / red / Superheroes Challenge with the title Superheroes Challenge: Disney Villain... Off With Their Heads. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/06/superheroes-challenge-disney-villain.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comments "Superheroes Challenge: Disney Villain... Off With Their Heads"

Post a Comment