Barry M Cyan Blue - Swatches (Revisited)

Here's another re-swatch. I'm doing it for some of my favourite colours if I've already swatched it before back when my pictures and nails were a bit ugly!

This is, so far, my favourite blue from my stash. I can't get enough of it and wear it all the time.

Barry M Cyan Blue

Barry M Cyan Blue

It's so so BLUE (no kidding) and makes me want to go swimming. I love the smooth creme finish. I used two coats and top coat in my pictures.

Barry M Cyan Blue

Barry M Cyan Blue

It has the typical smooth application of Barry M polishes, and is perfectly opaque in two coats. I actually managed one coat on my little finger! It may look like just a blue, but I have nothing else like this in my stash.

You have read this articleBarry M / blue / creme / swatch with the title Barry M Cyan Blue - Swatches (Revisited). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/barry-m-cyan-blue-swatches-revisited.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, July 16, 2012

Comments "Barry M Cyan Blue - Swatches (Revisited)"

Post a Comment