Blink 182 Nail Art! What's My Age Again?

I went to see one of my favourite bands EVER in Cardiff last night! BLINK 182! Needless to say, they were amazing and definitely worth the two year wait! Travis Barker's drum solos were just epic and he didn't miss a beat or even break a sweat.

On stage, Tom said something about it being 30 years this year since they started 'playing songs about growing up' and it just reminded me that I'm an adult now and I'm not really growing up any more. Well I'm 21 so maybe I still have a few years of reckless abandon left! But every time I listen to their music, I'm reminded of being a teenager and going through those things they sing about and I just love them for being the soundtrack to my youth. 

The nail art is based on some of their album covers - Neighborhoods, Enema of the State, Greatest Hits, Self-Titled/Untitled and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket.

It would be really amazing if they saw these nails so if you have the time and inclination, I would love if you could tweet a link to @markhoppus or @travisbarker or @tomdelonge or heck, even all three of them!
To make it easy for you, here's a short link I prepared earlier! http://bit.ly/M3ndLZ

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

 More pictures after the jump!

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

I used a small striping brush to freehand all the details. My base colours are Barry M White and W7 Black. The small black and white details were done with acrylic paint but I used polish everything else.

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

Blink 182 Freehand Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article♪♫ / black / freehand / Inspired with the title Blink 182 Nail Art! What's My Age Again?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/blink-182-nail-art-what-my-age-again.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comments "Blink 182 Nail Art! What's My Age Again?"

Post a Comment