China Glaze Flying Dragon + Stamping Nail Art

Todays NOTD: is on the base of Flying Dragon!

I love love love this kinda Neon Base!! Its packed with micro square glitter in purple, silver and blue!!
And the glitter is very tiny and not a pain to take out! What more can a Gal ask for??

Apparently there are 2 versions of Flying Dragon. This one is called the neon version. and it dries to a Matt finish.
This polish is one of those that I won in StyleCraze'S giveaway that I wrote about here
This one makes to the list of my new favourites!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Did I tell you how much I loved this polish!!!


I wanted to keep this mani simple so as to not cover this gorgeous base and used a small girly necklace/lace stamp.
Base: China Glaze Flyin Dragon
Stamping Colour: Konad Yellow
Stamping Plate: Konad Fauxnad M62

Like it?


You have read this articlechina glaze / Flying Dragon (Neon) / Konad / Konad M62 / M62 / purple / Stamping nail art / stamping polish / swatch with the title China Glaze Flying Dragon + Stamping Nail Art. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/china-glaze-flying-dragon-stamping-nail.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, July 2, 2012

Comments "China Glaze Flying Dragon + Stamping Nail Art"

Post a Comment