Doooo You Have The Time?

I used this colour combo in my Union Jack frenzy on Sunday and although it was one of the duller combinations, it was actually my favourite nail. I've always loved Blue and brown together although it has to be the right brown and blue. This tealy, aquaish blue works well but I can't imagine it would look so good with a navy.

The criss cross pattern is a variation on a WAH Nails design - Basket Case. The WAH design uses three lines in each stripe but I've only used two because I've only got nubbins at the moment! The glitter was a last minute addition and I'm so glad I put it in there!

There are a few quick announcements I want to make! I finally have an FAQs page now that I will be adding to as time goes by. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while now so it's like a huge weight off my shoulders!
It's been over two weeks since I asked if anyone wanted to pin for me and the response was great. I've been a very bad blogger and I've still not finished that little project. Turns out it's way harder to organise than I thought it would be! I will finish that all up very soon so I'm very sorry if you're still waiting to hear.





I used Cult Nails Tulum as my base colour and painted on the lines with GOSH Pool Party and a striping brush. I added some Barry M Blue Glitter to the accent nail and finished with a two coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / brown / cult nails / freehand / glitter / gosh with the title Doooo You Have The Time?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/doooo-you-have-time.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Comments "Doooo You Have The Time?"

Post a Comment