H&M Bella's Choice - Swatches

Finally found another H&M that sells cosmetics, and this one had a much better selection. I really like H&M polishes, the formula is generally good (though not as good as Barry M, which at £2.99 are the same price) and I love the square bottles.

This is called Bella's Choice, a bright summery turquoise creme. It's a pretty good dupe of China Glaze For Audrey at first glance, but this leans more towards green than FA does, I think.

H&M Bellas Choice

Formula wasn't as good as some other H&M polishes. It was a bit thick and could have done with thinning. I used two thick coats and top coat.

H&M Bellas Choice

H&M Bellas Choice


I really need something to thin out some of my older polishes that have become gloopy, any recommendations?

You have read this articlecreme / Dupe / HandM / swatch / turquoise with the title H&M Bella's Choice - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/h-bella-choice-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 20, 2012

Comments "H&M Bella's Choice - Swatches"

Post a Comment