Illamasqua Muse - Swatches

I don't know what's wrong with my camera lately, but the quality of my close up pictures has gone right down and I can't figure out why. Extremely annoying. Sorry if my pictures look bad. :(

This is Muse from Illamasqua. This is described on the Illamasqua website as deep teal blue, which is pretty accurate, though I'd say more blue than teal? 

Illamasqua Muse

It has a very glossy, creme finish. Application was smooth, but maybe a touch thicker than other Illamasqua I've tried and it seemed to dry very quickly. It's highly pigmented though and is opaque in 2 coats, maybe even 1 if you have skills (which I do not!)

Click to enlarge

Illamasqua Muse

Illamasqua Muse

Illamasqua Muse

See what I mean about the quality of the close ups? :( 

It's a really gorgeous colour and I was happy to get this in a sale for £7! 

You have read this articleillamasqua / swatch / teal with the title Illamasqua Muse - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/illamasqua-muse-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comments "Illamasqua Muse - Swatches"

Post a Comment