Let Me Upgrade You

I added some black block detail to the gradient from my last post. I just took a striper brush and my trusty W7 Black to it and here's the result. I looove it!

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what's going on with the Load N Vote contest. Voting should be live by now but it seems there's another hiccup with their site and/or server. I am so sorry but I guess that's the risk I took running a competition with a start up site. I know some of you saw the post that got published earlier today when voting was supposed to open, that will go up again once everything is fixed. Once again guys, I'm sorry, but it really is beyond my control.



Gradient Nails from my previous post
W7 Black added with a striper brush.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / black / freehand / gradient / purple with the title Let Me Upgrade You. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/let-me-upgrade-you.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, July 8, 2012

Comments "Let Me Upgrade You"

Post a Comment