Mernails

My obsession with glequins is still going strong! But as you know by now, I have to return to stamping every now and then because that's where this whole nail art/blog thing started. So I just picked a stamp - one of my all time favourites from the 2011 BM set - and figured out after where I could put the glequins on!



Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM209
Base Colour: Barbara Daly Purplicious
Stamping Colour: Barry M Lilac Foil
Holographic Glequins from Born Pretty Store
Top Coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarbara Daly / bm209 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / Glequins / purple / Stamping with the title Mernails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/mernails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Comments "Mernails"

Post a Comment