New York Summer Hot Purple - Swatches

I'm finally feeling better today! Thank you to those who commented on my last post! The anti-biotics have finally kicked in. I've still got a very sore throat but my tonsils are no longer the size of golf balls...for which I am eternally grateful :P

I'm still not really in the mood for sitting down to do some nail art so I have a swatch today. I got this in my swap with Melissa, I'd never heard of New York Summer before.

Hot Purple is a gorgeous jelly polish (I barely own any jellies, I need to rectify this) that is perhaps more purple than my pictures suggest. In some lights it looks more indigo.


New York Summer Hot Purple

New York Summer Hot Purple

I used 4 coats to build it up. The visible nail line you can see in my pictures is not at all visible in real life! The formula was wonderful and glided on easily, it also dried pretty fast.

New York Summer Hot Purple

New York Summer Hot Purple

I'd definitely be open to getting more of these polishes!

Also, Happy 4th of July to those who are celebrating!! :) I wish I could come and watch some fireworks.


You have read this articlejelly / new york summer / purple / swatch with the title New York Summer Hot Purple - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-york-summer-hot-purple-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Comments "New York Summer Hot Purple - Swatches"

Post a Comment