Pastel Paradise

A comment on yesterday's manicure prompted me to create something a bit more summery today. I always have to consciously make the decision to wear summery colours as opposed to the dark shades I normally favour. I have plenty of brights and pastels in my stash but I normally reach for the dark ones first!



My base colour is Cult Nails Manipulative and I used No7 Stand Back with a striping brush to draw chevrons on the tips. 
The gold accents are Barry M Gold Foil, again with a striping brush, and I initially just drew thin, straight lines but decided to add a few curves which definitely turned out for the best.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / blue / chevron / cult nails / green / No7 with the title Pastel Paradise. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/pastel-paradise.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Comments "Pastel Paradise"

Post a Comment