Pastel Watercolour Zebra

Today's design has been on my "to do" list for such a long time. I've always wanted to try a pastel watercolour technique but I don't really like it when all the colours look too messy on the nail. So I only let the four colours I used for this design overlap slightly.

I started with a white base (OPI Alpine Snow) and also used the following polishes to create the watercolour effect - Yes Love 243 (yellow), Yes Love Y17 (pink), Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Rimmel London Misty Jade. All of these pastels together remind me of soft scoop ice cream :)

I finally stamped with BM223 (probably my most used BM plate) for a subtle zebra effect.




You have read this articleBarry M / bm223 / OPI / pastels / rimmel london / white / Yes Love with the title Pastel Watercolour Zebra. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/pastel-watercolour-zebra.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, July 14, 2012

Comments "Pastel Watercolour Zebra"

Post a Comment