Red, White and Blue.. and also Purple, Pink, Green and Orange!

It seems I have come down with a case of Olympic Fever to go with my busted ankle this weekend! I think a lot of Brits, including myself, were growing sick of hearing about the games during the run up, by which I mean the past 8 months or so. I just felt kinda like I was being force fed all this marketing mumbo jumbo left right and centre. But as I said yesterday, now that it's here I love it! Although equally, I will be happy for the country to resume normal service when the excitement is passed.

I've made a Union Jack Nail Art Tutorial (which will be up a little later today) and as soon as I'd finished that one nail I wanted to do more and more so I picked up some crazy colours and just committed!

Union Jack Nails

Union Jack Nails

I used Barry M White as a base on every nail. The extra colours, from thumb to pinky, are:
Cult Nails - Manipulative and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Green With Envy
GOSH - Pool Party and Cult Nails - Tulum
Barry M -Gold Foil and Sinful Colors - I Love You
L'Oreal - Unnamed Red and No7 - Pool Party with Barry M - Red Glitter
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed and BYS - Pink Panic


Union Jack Nails

Union Jack Nails

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand with the title Red, White and Blue.. and also Purple, Pink, Green and Orange!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/red-white-and-blue-and-also-purple-pink.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, July 29, 2012

Comments "Red, White and Blue.. and also Purple, Pink, Green and Orange!"

Post a Comment