Silver and Blue Tips

I messed my blog up again (only for the 400th time, no big deal) I think I fixed everything, but if you see something that looks wrong or something that doesn't work please let me know. Sigh!

Today I did a simple tip design using Barry M polishes.


To do this I just used some striping tape, with Barry M Cyan Blue and Silver Foil Effects. I sealed it with NYC top coat. My nails are nude except for the top coat, please excuse the slight staining!





I love doing tips and I'm going to start doing this style more often!

You have read this articleBarry M / Nail Art / Tape / Tips with the title Silver and Blue Tips. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/silver-and-blue-tips.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Comments "Silver and Blue Tips"

Post a Comment