Superheroes Challenge: Ultimate Hero... Wolverine

I scored myself a great job this week which is very exciting but it's been a shock to the system to go from unemployment to full time work! I'm really tired so I'll just drop this here without too much explanation and go to bed. Kthanxbai!
(Wolverine Wikipedia, Marvel Wiki)





If you've got more stamina than me and want to see more hero manicures, head over to these blogs!
Charlotte from Charlotte's Nails
Debbie from The Crumpet


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleblue / Comics / freehand / Heroes vs Villains / Marvel / NYC / Superheroes Challenge / yellow with the title Superheroes Challenge: Ultimate Hero... Wolverine. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/superheroes-challenge-ultimate-hero.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 5, 2012

Comments "Superheroes Challenge: Ultimate Hero... Wolverine"

Post a Comment