Superheroes Challenge: Ultimate Villain... I'll Be Back

I have a short attention span so when it comes to movies/tv shows/ books that involve a lot of time travel, I often end up completely clueless because my mind always trails off during those long talky parts when the most important details are revealed. However, I think I've seen the Terminator films enough times to put the pieces together and figure out (mostly) what is going on!

As for the Villain in this story, at least for the first movie, he is hella scary! I was allowed to watch The Terminator when I was still quite young thanks to a liberal Father! And I can remember how scared I was of this huge robot guy who could not be stopped!
I really like the Terminator franchise even though it's had some low points *cough* T3 *cough* and I could talk about it all day. The nail art sort of turned in to a homage to the films rather than just the villain but I couldn't help myself!



Index to Pinky:
Cyberdyne Systems
'No Fate But What We Make' - the carving left by Sarah Connor at the end of Terminator 2
T-800
Glequins because I ran out of ideas!

I used acrylic paint to write 'No Fate' but the rest was done with nail polish.


Don't forget to stop by the other challengees' blogs to see who they chose!
Charlotte from Charlotte's Nails
Debbie from The Crumpet

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / Heroes vs Villains / Movies / Superheroes Challenge with the title Superheroes Challenge: Ultimate Villain... I'll Be Back. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/superheroes-challenge-ultimate-villain.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Comments "Superheroes Challenge: Ultimate Villain... I'll Be Back"

Post a Comment