Untrieds: OPI DS Magic

Today I have a very special polish to show you. Well, it's special to me because I love anything blue and it's my first ever OPI Designer Series. I received it in a recent swap with one of my IG girlies (Marcie) and couldn't wait to try it. I am also trying to decrease the amount of untrieds I have because it's gotten to the point where it's actually becoming a little silly - my untrieds box has more polish than my regular tried stash! >.< I'm not complaining though! It feels like Christmas every time I open that box :)

OPI DS Magic is a blue and purple duochrome which is very evident on the bottle but sadly doesn't translate onto the nail. It doesn't take away from the fact that it's still a beautiful rich blue packed with glass flecks. I also love the formula on these types of polishes, it's wonderfully easy to work with. The first coat goes on streaky and sheer but a second coat provides full coverage.


Look how pretty the bottle shot is! I want exactly that on my nails!
 


You have read this articleblue / duochrome / OPI with the title Untrieds: OPI DS Magic. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/07/untrieds-opi-ds-magic.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, July 7, 2012

Comments "Untrieds: OPI DS Magic"

Post a Comment