Bejeweled For Audrey

I've been wearing this mani for nearly two days now and although it's quite simple, I've received a few compliments on it. I guess people like the look of manis that they would easily be able to recreate themselves, even if they don't have a lot of practise with nail art.


The base colour is the famous China Glaze For Audrey which I only acquired in a swap recently. I can see why so many people love this turquoise cream.

I then sponged some China Glaze I'm Not Lion from the On Safari collection, to the top half of the nail. I'm in love with this glitter and so glad I purchased it even when I hadn't yet seen any swatches. To add a little bit more sparkle, I randomly placed individual hex glitter pieces.

You have read this articlechina glaze / gold glitter / silver glitter / turquoise with the title Bejeweled For Audrey. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/bejeweled-for-audrey.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Comments "Bejeweled For Audrey"

Post a Comment