Cinco De Mayo, But Not Really!

Despite my obsession with skulls, I've never attempted a sugar skull before. Now I know why, they're very tricky to paint on to your nails! I don't really love this outcome but for a first try, it'll do!  



The base colour is Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and the Sugar Skull is freehanded with a striping brush and acrylic paints. Then I added some Barry M Blue Glitter with a sponge for the gradient effect. The chevron is freehanded and the yellow stripe is acrylic paint.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / chevron / freehand / glitter / Skulls / Sponging with the title Cinco De Mayo, But Not Really!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/cinco-de-mayo-but-not-really.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 9, 2012

Comments "Cinco De Mayo, But Not Really!"

Post a Comment