Disco Tiger

It's the return of the stupid mani names! Just what are you supposed to call these things? Personally I like giving them silly names, makes it more fun :P and so we have Disco Tiger!

You may notice that the corner of my ring finger nail has snapped off. Oops! The perils of having square (squoval?) nails!




I used colours from the Color Club Take Wing collection - top to bottom: Fly With me, Wing Fling, Sparkle and Soar, Daisy Does It. I then used Konad plate M57 to stamp the tiger print, using Konad special polish. I finished with a top coat of ORLY Sec 'n' Dry. 



I love this mani, I want to wear it forever! It may be a little too loud for the office though :P have a good weekend everyone!

You have read this articlecolor club / Konad / Nail Art / Stamping with the title Disco Tiger. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/disco-tiger.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 10, 2012

Comments "Disco Tiger"

Post a Comment