Essence Snow White - Sneezy & The Huntsman

I've been seeing fall colours everywhere recently and whilst going through my untrieds to sort by colour, I came across these two polishes recently sent to me by a friend on Instagram.

Essence Sneezy and The Huntsman, both from the Snow White LE collection. Sneezy is a medium chocolate brown packed with silver micro glitter. I don't own very many browns so this is a nice addition to my stash!
The Huntsman is a gold glitter topper with extra pieces of gold hex glitter and some shredded glitter too. I really like shredded glitter but the pieces in this polish just seem strange and out of place to me. I love it nevertheless! I'm sure it would look really good over nude or a black base too.

Can't wait to try some of the other Snow White polishes!



You have read this articlebrown / essence / gold glitter with the title Essence Snow White - Sneezy & The Huntsman. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/essence-snow-white-sneezy-huntsman.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 24, 2012

Comments "Essence Snow White - Sneezy & The Huntsman"

Post a Comment