Flip Flop Fantasy gets Crowned Already!

Today I have another mani from the vault to show you. I posted this one on Instagram back in July (it's inspired by Lisa Beth who I follow on IG) but as I was literally on my way to the airport, I didn't have time to write a blog post about it.

Usually summer holiday mani equals neons for me. And what better neon than China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy to relax at the beach and pool with! This is two coats (such a pain to photograph) with two coats of OPI Crown Me Already on the accent finger. I also added some loose silver hex glitter to each of the half moons and quite a bit to the accent finger to make Crown Me Already pop a little more.



You have read this articlechina glaze / neon / OPI / pink / silver glitter with the title Flip Flop Fantasy gets Crowned Already!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/flip-flop-fantasy-gets-crowned-already.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 6, 2012

Comments "Flip Flop Fantasy gets Crowned Already!"

Post a Comment