Glequin Video Tutorial!

Sorry that you've had to pester and pester me for this. I always say it, but I'm such a slacker when it comes to making tutorials. This is by far my favourite tutorial that I've made. Editing was minimal and I managed to get most of the shots I needed first time round without any camera or other equipment disasters. I think tutorial making is, like almost everything, one of those instances where practice makes perfect. I'm learning from my mistakes and my videos are getting better for it.


Hopefully this will answer any questions you might have had about how I apply glequins. Here is a link to the Glitters on Born Pretty Store and don't forget you'll get 10% off your order with my code, SA5X31.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleGlequins / glitter / tutorial / video / YouTube with the title Glequin Video Tutorial!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/glequin-video-tutorial.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 18, 2012

Comments "Glequin Video Tutorial!"

Post a Comment