Greendient?

Helloooo!! I feel like today marks some momentous return! I got back from my camping holiday on Friday but only had time in between for one quick post on Saturday because I've just been super busy with... um... I don't know what. I'm one of those people that is just never bored. I'm always doing something even when I'm doing nothing, if you know what I mean?! 
I finally had some time for a 'proper manicure' this evening and, despite getting very distracted watching Wilfred, managed to put it in to a blog post!



I created the gradient following my tutorial, using Cult Nails Manipulative as a base and A-England Saint George to add the fade. I finished off with two coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / cult nails / gradient / green / Sponging with the title Greendient?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/greendient.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 13, 2012

Comments "Greendient?"

Post a Comment