Inglot 320: Green Dot-ticure


Whassup! I am pretty bored these days..need to plan a trip or do something exciting.
Do you wanna see any tutorials on my blog? Is there anything that you would like to see more?
I need some new ideas, or maybe I just need new polishes and plates :D

What do you do when almost everything bores u? :-/


Coming back to my mani for today.
I have a new polish. Its Inglot's 320. Its a  little sheer pearly kind of finish.
This is 2 coats and I still have VNL (visible nail line)

Its a nice shade, but somehow I am not drawn to it.

Base: Inglot 320
Stamping Polish: Konad Purple
Stamping Plate: BM 209
Dots: Lakme gold and Streetwear Fuschia Pink
Topped wit SV

Would you suggest any other combo with this kinda green?
I had a hard time coming up with this. and I didnt wanna do the obvious black.
You have read this articleBM 209 / bundle monster / dotting tools / green / Inglot / Inglot 320 / Inglot Nail Enamel / Konad / Nail Art / Polka Dot with the title Inglot 320: Green Dot-ticure . You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/inglot-320-green-dot-ticure.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 19, 2012

Comments "Inglot 320: Green Dot-ticure "

Post a Comment