Pink Gradient With a Twist

Hello! I've busted out the pink again today...I just can't help myself. I'm quite girly really. 

Base colour is Rimmel Strawberry Fizz, then I sponged on some Color Club Wing Fling to make the gradient. My ring finger is Color Club Wing Fling, stamped with Konad special polish black and a design from Bundle Monster plate 201.







Mind that gap on my index finger eh. 

P.s. There's still time to enter my giveaway :)

P.p.s. I NEED A LIGHTBOX.

You have read this articlebundle monster / color club / gradient / Nail Art / pink / Rimmel / Stamping with the title Pink Gradient With a Twist. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/pink-gradient-with-twist.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 20, 2012

Comments "Pink Gradient With a Twist"

Post a Comment