Pink Wednesday: Get Your Pink Papers!

It's been an age since you saw any pink here and even longer since it was a Pink Wednesday so I thought I'd crack out my trusty Rimmel pink and finally try out this stamp. I've always loved newspaper nail art but never managed to successfully recreate it myself so this stamp has had me very excited. I think it's a pretty good alternative to the real thing!




The base colour is quite possibly my favourite pink - Rimmel Urban Princess - and I used Bundle Monster plate BM311 with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBM311 / Bundle Monster 3.0 / pink / pink wednesday / Rimmel / Stamping with the title Pink Wednesday: Get Your Pink Papers!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/pink-wednesday-get-your-pink-papers.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Comments "Pink Wednesday: Get Your Pink Papers!"

Post a Comment