Purple Paradise Skittle Manicure

I haven't been my usual unproductive self this evening. I've managed to book my coach to London on Saturday for The Nails Show, make a YouTube video AND paint this design on my nails! I've literally been dropping off to sleep all day in the most inconvenient places, so I was determined to get an early night but that idea went out the window as soon as I hit the internet!

W7 Purple Paradise with Nail Art

W7 Purple Paradise with Nail Art

This is my new W7 Purple Paradise that I was telling you about yesterday. Although it's a brand new bottle, it's not a new shade to me as I've been in love with it for years and this is my fourth bottle!
The leopard print from Bundle Monster Plate BM221 and the tribal print are Barry M Lilac Foil. For the gradient and heart design from Red Angel Plate RA114 I used A-England Princess Tears.
The holographic glequins are from Born Pretty Store and I used two top coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.

W7 Purple Paradise with Nail Art

W7 Purple Paradise with Nail Art

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBundle Monster 2.0 / gradient / purple / Red Angel / Stamping / w7 with the title Purple Paradise Skittle Manicure. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/purple-paradise-skittle-manicure.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Comments "Purple Paradise Skittle Manicure"

Post a Comment