Show Off

These are the nails I will be wearing to The Nails Show on Saturday, provided they haven't chipped/fallen off/been picked off by then because I might not get a chance to redo them before the event. Although it's not like I'm gonna be short of nail supplies where I'm going!
I know that lots of you are going to the event and I can't wait to meet you if you are gonna be there! I'm not exhibitioning in case some of you thought that's why I was going. I'm just gonna be a regular Joe strolling around so if you see me, come say hi! I'll try to wear something distinctive and I'll tweet what I look like so I'm kinda easy to spot!

I wanted to do some of my designs that people have responded to best and that really marked milestones in this blog I'm kind of best known for; my studded nail, the gradient and now glequin honeycomb.



The base colour is A-England Galahad and I used Barry M Gold Foil for the gradient and stamping (Bundle Monster BM322).


My thumb is a 'Nebula Nail' and the extra polishes are Barry M White, Nail Pop Glamrock, A-England Saint George and NYC Starry Silver Glitter.


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / Barry M / blue / BM322 / Bundle Monster 3.0 / Glequins / gradient / green / Sponging / Stamping / studs with the title Show Off. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/show-off.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 16, 2012

Comments "Show Off"

Post a Comment