Violet Pink Gradient Dots

I really enjoyed doing this gradient dot mani inspired by Sarah at Chalkboard nails. It's been on my "to do" list ever since I saw it last year but as usual, I've only just got around to it! It's such a simple mani but I really like the way the dots start fading from the violet into the white.

I used a violet pink Forever 21 polish (no name) which I got as part of a set of five polishes for $3. I had never used Forever 21 polishes before but for this price I couldn't help myself, plus all five colours were really pretty. The white is OPI Alpine Snow.



You have read this articleforever21 / gradient / polka dots / purple / white with the title Violet Pink Gradient Dots. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/violet-pink-gradient-dots.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 12, 2012

Comments "Violet Pink Gradient Dots"

Post a Comment