A-England: Tristam+ Water Decals

Triiiiiiistam!!!!!!!
Yes yes! its A-Englands Tristam!



My dear friend Nirah from Present Prefect Tense.. helped me lay my hands on this.
The whole day I kept going "My precious" like Gollum.  HeHe.. but true!
But Gollum didnt dance did he? Nope.. so I went like this :D



Here's a swatch of My precious!! Errmmm I meant Tristam!

Navy Blue-touching dark violet kinda shade with light scattered holo. I thought this would have looked better with a heavier holo effect showing through, but eh! These days thats all I seem to want. Holos!


I didnt wanna cover "my precious" by stamping all over it..so I went a little subtle.


I got these decals to review from the born pretty store.
Read my review on them hereThey cost $4.73 and come with free shipping and one sheet has 11 different designs (see here). 

These decals were randomly shaped, but had tiny micro glitter, which sparkled nicely at angles.


Did you like my precious? :D

P.S: I was told by a reader and a dear fellow blogger that she thought I did my nails early morning, took pics, and edited and put up a post by 8.00 am in the morning. Which I do not, coz its not physically possible by me. So I was told to mention that I schedule them in advance so as to make people think I am just as human as you are :p :p :p
and yes I struggle to make posts just like anybody with a full time job, a social life, friends, catching up with movies, watching tv etc etc :D :D :D


You have read this articlea-england / blue / Born Pretty Store / holo / Holographic nail polish / Nail Art Blog / Tristam / water decals with the title A-England: Tristam+ Water Decals. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-england-tristam-water-decals.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Comments "A-England: Tristam+ Water Decals"

Post a Comment