Nautical Love

I've finally managed to cross the "Nautical" themed mani off my to do list! The Beauty Department's Nautical mani is very popular all over Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram so I've always wanted to recreate the look, and it was very fitting for the weekend I had :)

I didn't use the same method as they did on The Beauty Department, instead I used striping tape to create the thin lines! The whole thing wasn't at all difficult to do but as you know striping tape can get quite fiddly and annoying!

The white base is OPI Alpine Snow and the navy blue is CND Midnight Sapphire (I will be wearing this polish quite a lot this winter). I even used a prop for the picture!



You have read this articleblue / CND / nautical / OPI / stripes / striping tape / white with the title Nautical Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/nautical-love.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, September 9, 2012

Comments "Nautical Love"

Post a Comment