NY Fashionail Week Day 5: Prabal Gurung

This is by far my favourite New York Fashion week nail art design which is why I saved it until last! The drippy manicure is nothing new, but I love this colour combination so much. The design was created by Sally Hansen's Tracy Lee for the Prabal Gurung show.






I used two coats of OPI Samoan Sand as my base colour and freehanded the blood drips with Cult Nails Quench and a striping brush. All finished off with two coats of Essence Better Than Gel.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlecult nails / freehand / nude / OPI / red with the title NY Fashionail Week Day 5: Prabal Gurung. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/ny-fashionail-week-day-5-prabal-gurung.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 21, 2012

Comments "NY Fashionail Week Day 5: Prabal Gurung"

Post a Comment