NY Fashionail Week! Monika Chiang

Welcome to my first theme week for a long time - NY Fashionail Week! The plan is to create 5 looks based on the catwalk looks created for some of New York Fashion Week SS13's runway shows. 

I've started simple today with a design from Monika Chiang's show created by LancĂ´me which you can see here - coral with a silver stripe down the middle. Don't worry, your eyes are not deceiving you, my stripes are actually bright yellow gold. They were silver but as soon as I applied my top coat, something happened and they immediately changed colour to this. I actually like it better than silver, it's way more summery!



I used one coat of Jay Jays Ablaze and one of W7 Flaming Orange, which is an almost jelly, to create the perfect coral base colour. Then I took my striping brush and freehanded on the stripes in Barry M Silver Foil. Finally, I used one top coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails which magically changed the silver to gold!



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlefreehand / NYFW SS13 / red / w7 with the title NY Fashionail Week! Monika Chiang. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/ny-fashionail-week-monika-chiang.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 17, 2012

Comments "NY Fashionail Week! Monika Chiang"

Post a Comment