Two Tone Purple Chevrons

I really fell in love with this two-tone chevron design when I saw one of my favourite Instagramers, Rachell, doing it in blue and pink! When I'm not doing nail art on all 10 nails, I'm a one-colour-with-ring-finger-accent kind of person, so it's novelty to wear two accent nails and alternative colours on all other nails! I love it.

I used scotch tape for the not so neat chevrons. I had a little trouble with the scotch tape this time, it kept pulling off my base polish so in the end I just gave up and my chevrons ended up being different sizes. Ugghh!! A not so good nail day overall!

The polishes I used to create this look were Kiko 332 and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, one of my favourite winter polishes. The glitter base on the accent nails is Accessorize Crystal Shimmer.  



You have read this articlechevron / kiko / OPI / purple with the title Two Tone Purple Chevrons. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/09/two-tone-purple-chevrons.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, September 29, 2012

Comments "Two Tone Purple Chevrons"

Post a Comment