31DC2012: Day 2 Orange Nails

Welcome to Day 2 of the challenge! Today calls for orange nails but I added in a little zig zag on the tips which was inspired by Nailside's signature style. Only I pretty much hate scotch tape so I just freehanded the tips with a brush!
I used No7 Tangy as my base colour and Essence Irreplaceable for the tips. It's finished off with two coats of Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails.





Cristina and Rie will have some kick ass orange nails for you today too!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / essence / No7 / orange / Tips with the title 31DC2012: Day 2 Orange Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-day-2-orange-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 13, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 2 Orange Nails"

Post a Comment