31DC2012: Day 4 Green Nails

You all know how much I love a bargain and my base colour today, you'll be pleased to hear, was indeed a bargain. I've mentioned before that I found some Essies in TK Maxx well now I've found some in The Original Factory Shop for £3 each. I picked up two and this is definitely my favourite, Navigate Her. It's a mint green for autumn. There's just a hint of something in there which makes it less pastel and more creamy.
I sparkled it up with JENsations Buried Treasure, then went freestyle with Sinful Colors Last Chance and La Femme Lime Cream. Finally, I topped it with two coats of Seche Vite.

Rie and Cristina will also have some green manicures for you today!





TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / Essie / freehand / glitter / green / JENsations with the title 31DC2012: Day 4 Green Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-day-4-green-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 4 Green Nails"

Post a Comment