31DC2012: Day 7 Black and White Nails

I LOVE these nails! They remind me of Mint Humbugs. I didn't really think I would create anything I liked with today's challenge, Black and White, but as always, sticking to something simple has worked out for me. I think adding the glitter was a good choice, and not going too overboard with it was an even better one!

Don't forget to visit Cris and Rie to see their black and white manis today!



I used two coats of Barry M White as my base colour and then used a striping brush to paint on striped of W7 Black. The glitter accents were created using W7 Cosmic Black, a  fine silver glitter in black jelly which sets this mani off perfectly. I finished up with two top coats of Seche Vite.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 with the title 31DC2012: Day 7 Black and White Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/31dc2012-day-7-black-and-white-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, October 21, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 7 Black and White Nails"

Post a Comment